Self managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Outsourcing
Are you faced with any of the following challenges?
- Is SMSF compliance overwhelming your practice?
- Does incomplete work continually stagnate on shelves waiting for information?
- Are costs spiraling out of control?
- Do your staff have and maintain their operational expertise?
- Is your practice experiencing difficulty locating proficient and experienced SMSF accountants?
- Or SMSFs are not your core business?
- Can your organisation justify working at optimum cost?
- Do you require an ATO approved SMSF auditor?
- Need more time to increase your billable hours?
Is this for you – consider the following?
- Are you struggling to keep abreast of changes in taxation, legislation and regulations in relation to self managed superannuation funds?
- Are you exposed to potential breaches of compliance requirements?
- If your clients’ SMSF was subjected to an ATO audit, do you think it would pass?
If you said yes to any of these questions, please contact the SMSF team at Accountants Resource Centre (ARC) to find out how we can help put your organisation back on track.
How does it work?
It is a very straightforward process. We wish to advise that this work is carried out in AUSTRALIA by experienced Australian trained professional accountants. To commence this process, we require ALL the documents that relate to the outsourced job. In order to facilitate this we provide a detailed list relating to these requirements so that there can be no confusion. Once ALL these documents are available you simply log into a dedicated portal, upload your documents and we do the rest.
On completion we provide you with a full set of ‘electronic working papers’ that are ready for audit by your preferred audit firm. Alternatively, we can arrange for an independent accredited auditor to audit your SMSFs at very competitive rates.
We use BGL’s Simple Fund software for SMSFs accounting.
All material is dealt with in the strictest of confidence at all times.
ARC never has any direct contact with your clients. We only work with your organisation as the contact point.